Friday, August 28, 2009

Itty bitty beads...

It has been a while since I've worked with seed beads - I forgot how long it takes to make measurable progress when working with such little beads! My project is under construction and I'm pleased with the direction I'm going in - looks like I'll be spending much of my Saturday with itty bitty beads!

I have other creative plans for the weekend - I'm going to finish the 35 four-inch mini quilts I need to make for an art quilt group exchange and wrap up several projects I have started for submission to Stampington & Co. for possible publication. I need to clean up my mess-monster of a studio too...

But, for now, I'll concentrate on getting my necklace done. I need to finish my project each week - the last thing I need is to create a new pile of U.F.O.'s (Un Finished Objects)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment