Sunday, September 20, 2009

Charm photos


I'm so proud of me, I succesfully installed the software for my new camera and figured out how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer! I know this doesn't sound like much but for me, it's an accomplishment!

Here are the photos of the five charms I made for last week's "Bookworm 52" project. I made two pearl bird nest charms and three button stacks. All were pretty easy to make and are really fun necklaces.


















It has been a long time since I've made anything along these lines. They were quick to make and I love the results - another fun project I've made because I'm focusing on a book a week. I haven't picked out my book for this week yet - I'll do that tomorrow night. Hope you like what I did this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment